Monday, January 21, 2019
Skip Navigation Links
PRIVACY STATEMENT OF INFORMATION
This Online Privacy Statement is applicable to all customers and visitors who visit our website. AIS Remesas declares that we are committed to the privacy and security of our customers. We declare that the personal information we request to our customers and its dissemination is bound to operative requirements of our website and you, as our client, can demand us not to disseminate certain information to any person.
This policy can be modified, and in this case, you will be notified through this website.
ABOUT THE INFORMATION YOU REQUESTED.
The personal information we request and even non-public in reference to:
• Information required for using the Service, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number.
• Confidential Information to perform such service payment card number, claves security and other measures, if supported by international standards established for processing transactions over the Internet.
• To facilitate our Service, we request certain personal information to third parties, such as full name, address, email address and phone number of the recipient.
THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST HAS THE OBJECTIVE OF:
- Process operations in our Website.
- Proceed to authentication and identity verification.
- Charging the services we provide in our Website.
- Solve any dispute or claim arising with the provision of our services.
- Enables us to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses for the service.
- In case we need to send you a warning.
AisRemesasCuba.com says to its customers that we will not disclose your information or rent or sell and will only be used for the purposes described previously. However, and under specific circumstances or events may provide your personal information for the following reasons:
• If you (our client) expressly authorizes, for example, to execute promotional activities.
• To process your online transactions, we contract third party providers that may require personal
information of our customers for processing and / or prevent a fraudulent activity.
• Officials of law and government, but only in connection with a formal request, subpoena, court order or similar legal process. Also in those circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary information to comply with the law, report suspected illegal activities or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
Changes in your information and security provided.
By registering on our website, you will use Login and Password, which will be only of your knowledge. Therefore, you can access personal information you have provided to our website and modify or update it.
In order to protect the information you submit to our websites, we use encryption technology SSL [Secure Socket Layer] to protect confidential personal information transmitted to our site.
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINT FOR OUR POLICIES OR SERVICES.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us through our mail box available on our website.
THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES
In order to process payment transactions over the Internet, our Website AIS. Remittances contains links to other sites, we cannot be responsible for the information you provide, subject to the privacy practices or content of the site.
Skip Navigation Links
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Copyright © 2014 • AIS American International Service •
• Designed and Developed by DATACIMEX AIS Group •
• All Rigths Reserved •